How To Install MOLLE Accessories On A Paintball Ve
MOLLE Paintball Vest Set Up Tips:
- If you are using a CO2 tank with a remote then you need to orient the air tank pouch vertically. If horizontal, the liquid CO2 will run down the remote line and enter the marker's valve.
- Leave the shoulder area free of accessories so you can properly bring your marker to your shoulder. If you only shoot right or left handed, then keep that shoulder free. If you switch hands a lot, then keep both open.
- Pod pouches on the front are easy to reach but uncomfortable lay, crawl, or fall down on.
- Many paintball vests have an internal sleeve to hold a hydration bladder. If not, most hydration bladder pouches have external MOLLE loops to allow attaching to it. If your vest does not have Velcro or elastic straps to route the drinking hose then a small carabineer will keep it in place.
- A carabineer clip is ideal for slinging paint grenades with rubber ring attachments.
- If your vest has belt loops at the bottom, you can attach them to a duty belt to anchor your rig so it doesn't ride up or slosh around.